Coastal Hydraulics offers efficient maintenance and upkeep of the hydraulic systems and components found on all of your mobile equipment. From the largest off-road dump truck to the lift gate on your van, we want to keep your equipment operating with minimum downtime and increased reliability. Our technicians are certified to service and repair heavy industrial and construction equipment and cranes as well.
- Onsite testing of Tempsonic probes
- System preventive maintenance
- Hydraulic system troubleshooting and diagnostics available at your location and at our facility.
- Component removal and installation
- Kidney loop oil filtration designed and installed
- Hydraulic re-hosing
- Wet line kits available and installed
- Upgrade, redesign and add to hydraulic systems
- Test & diagnostic equipment for the Mobile, Industrial & Agricultural Industries
- Repair and supply of hydraulic components such as, but not limited to, oil coolers, drive motors, hydrostatic transmissions, control valves, steering orbital’s, cylinders, pumps, filters and gauges.