Coastal Hydraulics specializes in the evaluation, repair, and supply of all types and sizes of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders. We can handle all of your cylinder and rotary actuator needs. Some of our capabilities are listed below. Please contact us if you have any questions or if the capability or manufacturer that you need is not listed below.
- Onsite testing of Tempsonic probes
- Evaluate, repair and rebuild on welded, NFPA tie rod, telescopic, pneumatic and mill duty cylinders.
- Repairs and replacements available on port-a-power cylinders, bottle Jacks, flat Body cylinders, and hollow bore cylinders.
- Repairs and replacements for Vane type, and rack and pinion type rotary actuators.
- Engineer, reengineer or upgrade welded, tie rod, pneumatic and mill duty cylinders.
- New replacements for NFPA, welded, mill duty and multi stage cylinders, and custom manufacturing also available.
- Cylinder repair and replacement components including: tie rods, induction hardened chrome rods, glands, pistons, rod eyelets, and high grade fasteners.
- Coatings and Plating; high nickel chromes, tungsten, and standard chrome.
- Complete seal kits, O.E.M. upgrades, fiber bearings, and custom cast iron piston rings are all available.
- Barrel honing up to 16” diameter X 28” long.
- Cylinder and component machining.
- Raw machine materials in stock, barrel material up to 10” bore and chrome I.D., rod material up to 6-1/2 inch OD, both standard and metric, larger materials available.
- Written failure analysis available on all repair evaluations.
- Multistage cylinder testing with counterbalance load testing.
- Rod protection boots for all environments and applications with custom sizing available.
Coastal Hydraulics is an Authorized Solutions Provider of Aggressive Hydraulics, Inc
Click here to learn more about how we work together to provide solutions for the mobile hydraulic cylinder industry.
Advanced Warranty Repair Center For:
- Aggressive Hydraulics – Advanced Authorized Service Center
- Hiab and Fassi Cranes
- Alaska and North Pacific Crane
- BVA Hydraulics
Authorized Distributors Of:
- Hanna Cylinders
- Simplex (Porta-Power high pressure cylinders)
- Peninsular (NFPA tie rod, mill duty, and pneumatic cylinders, welded style and telescoping cylinders)
- Protective Rod Boots